Rare Coin & Bullion Buyers
Coins we're buying:
U.S. Copper & Nickel Coins:
At Gold Crafters Exchange we pride ourselves in providing you the best service and prices on the market, whether you are selling or buying any item. Gold Crafters Exchange buys antique and/or rare coins that are in good to excellent condition. Below is a detailed list of coins we are buying. For any questions or comments, feel free to call us at 855-818-PAWN and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
• All Half Cents - 1793-1857
• All Large Cents - 1793-1857.
• All Flying Eagle & Indian Cents - 1856-1909.
• Lincoln Cents dated before 1929
• All Two Cent Pieces - 1864-1873
• All Three Cent Pieces - 1865-1889
• All Shield Nickels - 1865-1883
• All Liberty Nickels - 1883-1912
• All Buffalo Nickels - 1913 - 1938
U.S. Silver Coins:
• All Half Dimes
• All Dimes dated before 1965.
• All Twenty-Cent Pieces
• All Quarters dated before 1965.
• All Half Dollars dated before 1970.
• All Dollars dated before 1936.
• All U.S. Mint-issued Commemorative coins.
U.S. Gold Coins:
• All gold coins of any denomination dated before 1934.
• Liberty coins
• Golden eagle coins
U.S. Mint & Proof Sets: • All Proof Sets
• All Prestige Sets
• All Mint Sets
U.S. Paper Money:
• U.S. Currency - Series 1933 or older
• All $500 thru $10,000 Notes
• All U.S. Fractional Currency
Foreign Gold & Silver Coins: • All Foreign Gold Coins
• All Canadian Silver coins dated before 1968
• All Foreign Silver coins dated before 1918.
• Krugerrand coin
• All Silver Bullion Bars, Ingots & Rounds
• All Gold & Platinum Jewelry
• All Sterling Silver Flatware & Jewelry.
We Don't Buy: • Damaged, corroded, discolored, polished or improperly cleaned coins. Do NOT clean your coins!
• Currency with stains, tears or tape
• Counterfeit or replica coins
• Foreign coins other than listed above
• Foreign currency
• Error coins
• Ancient coins