Loan Services Available in Stoughton only
Gold Crafters Exchange (Stoughton location ONLY) offers you cash on collateral loans on a variety of items from fine gold jewelry, gold bullion, gold coins, fine quality watches, to new quality electronics, new brand name tools and other precious metals including platinum and silver.
A collateral loan is when you bring in a valuable item to back your loan that we hold for the term of your loan. You pay interest each month the loan is held.
At Gold Crafters Exchange, you, the customer come first. Through every part of the loan process we handle your pawn or your gold sale with courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism. Our associates are trained to be informative and helpful so you understand how the pawn or loan process works so you have a smooth transaction and redemption.
That means that Gold Crafters Exchange will loan you money on valuable items you own that will act as collateral.
To transact a pawn loan you will need a valid state-issued photo I.D. or driver’s license.
Our pawn process is very simple and these four steps generally take less than 10 minutes to initiate.
• Bring in your collateral to any neighborhood Gold Crafters Exchange.
• Gold Crafters Exchange can buy the item outright or you can secure a loan against your valuables – it’s your choice.
• Gold Crafters Exchange will set a due date (usually 30-days) for you to pay off your loan and pick up your collateral.
At the end of your contract term, you may choose:
• to extend the loan to a new date or
• to not pay back the loan – in which case Gold Crafters Exchange (Stoughton location ONLY) will keep your item